My lovely followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Peacock Nails

Hello there!
In this post I will show you my freakishly short nail.
Due to a minor cut in the cuticle area, my nail is falling of :((.
Girls, what I am trying to tell you here is a desperate message: Do not cut your cuticles!
Do not! Do not!
I'm serious guys, you can lose your finger.
Ok, that being said, let's get right on this nail design.


My peacock water decals helped me to achieve this final look.
I used some no name nail polishes, neon orange, bluish gray, some green and blue glittery nail polish.


I sealed the design with a top coat and that's it.
I really like the festive look, even on short nails.


On this photo shoot, the sun helped me huge and the pictures are a little bit brighter.


I feel really sorry that I cut my nails, and I hardly wait to grow them back healthy and long.


Hope you like my simple nail design and I see you next time with a Valentine's Day nail design.
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that - aww, that's terrible...
    I love you simple but sweet mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kind for your wonderful comments and of course for taking a moment from your precious time to write your beautiful words here. Kisses and I hope you enjoyed.